Blackjack is an old casino game that is played under fairly standardized rules today. The safest casino site you can play virtual blackjack is the Betson casino. Of course, you can find different types of blackjack games that the dealer decides on different deck customs, different game abandonment rules, and when to play and when to wait. But all blackjack games are basically the same and you can learn how to play blackjack by going to any casino in the world.
But great games have always inspired imitators and blackjack is no exception. There is probably a dozen “21” games based on Blackjack, and changes have been made that make the game more fun, more controversial, or simpler. Below you can find a list of other basic blackjack games you can find at your favorite casinos.
– Blackjack Switch
– Spanish 21
– European Blackjack
– Super Fun 21
In this section we will talk about this game that we have added an interesting change to the standard Blackjack, which is not very popular either online or offline. Actually, you may have seen this game in non-online casinos. Have you ever held your seat for your friend in your life, or have you no one sitting next to you so you turn it into a blackjack spot? If you are, you are approaching the soul of Blackjack Switch.
Blackjack Switch Rules
- Basically you will be playing a standard Blackjack game. Same score values, same purpose, same terms; but with a few extras:
- First of all, players must play two cards instead of one hand, four cards distributed in total, two cards per player.
- Players must bet twice for each hand.
- Players can only divide once per hand, and after an Ace split, they can only take one card for each hand. After a split, you can double your bet. It is even possible to do this on each hand / card.
- The dealers usually have to shoot 17 or less, and if they hit 22 and the player does not have blackjack, the player wins 1: 1.
- Players can only insure if they come to the croup.
And now the two most interesting extras are:
- In order to have a better hand you can change the second card of each hand – and finally, you can place an extra bet called “Super Match” by getting the same class cards in the position you are in on your total 4 positions: a pair of 1: 1; three of them pay 5: 1, two pairs of 8: 1, one of the four pay 40: 1.
- When you play the “Super Match” bet, the advantage of the safe increases. Players who want to play for as long as possible should avoid this bet. If you are looking for some excitement and want to get a higher score, this bet is for you.
How to Play Blackjack Switch
As often as you see, what you need to do is talk your blackjack master. Make regular bets, bet on Super Match if necessary, pick up your dealer cards (one of them is turned off) and you get it.
Look at your odds for swapping, splitting, doubling, drawing cards, or waiting for each second hand of cards.
Finally, the dealer can do the same with what you have done with cards in his possession to reach 22.
Blackjack Switch Hand Samples
Considering the above, if you take 5-3 and 7-6, the best thing you can do is change your second cards for the starting hands of 11 and 10, with 5-6 and 7-3. Both of them are pretty good for doubling or blackjacking.
You can make a Super Match bet before the cards are dealt, and if you take 5-2 and 5-3 you get a pair; 5-3 and 5-5 if you do not get a card with three cards; 6-4 and 6-4 you will receive two pairs, and finally 4-4 and 4-4 you will get paid as one of the four cards. These are examples of a few payments and extra bets.
The last point to remember is; If the dealer reaches 22, even if you can not do blackjack, it’s a “push” where you pay 1: 1 instead of the standard 3: 2.
With these rules, you can try out this new Blackjack game, which includes the possibility of “swap”.